Last Updated: June 21, 2022
Bacoa has posted material on this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional, medical, or legal advice. The information and services on this site are general and educational in nature. Bacoa expressly disclaims all liability concerning actions taken or not taken based on any content on this website.
What personal information is collected through this website, and how is it used?
Bacoa collects information about our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our web server logs, and through cookies. We primarily use the information to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services most relevant to you.
If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (e.g., e-mail address, name, and phone number).
Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable or sensitive information (e.g., Social Security number, date of birth, driver’s license number, credit card, bank account, or other financial information). If you submit any sensitive information, you do so at your own risk. We will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
Personal Data of Others
If you submit any Personal Data relating to other people or entities to us or our service providers, you represent and warrant that:
- The information is accurate.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out as described below.
Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs—records of the activities on our site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect its content from inappropriate use, and improve user experience.
We may also use web services hosted by third parties, including Google Analytics, to help us understand our site’s use by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The town/city, county/state, and country from which you access our website
- The kind of browser you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived at our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Specific searches/queries that you conducted via our website
If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us, such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
Bacoa does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on linked websites or the accuracy of information of outside websites linked to this website. Third-party websites are governed by the respective party’s website terms and conditions of use. Any interactions you have with these linked websites, content, products, and services are beyond the control of Bacoa.
Bacoa disclaims all liability for the content of any external websites.
How is personal information protected?
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee that our security safeguards will never be compromised.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others. We will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors, or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets
- If we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information or opt-out of future communications?
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you
- Opt-out of future communications from Bacoa